Who we are
We are the leading African technology company providing expert mobile solutions for Africa. We specialize in the development, aggregation, hosting and sales of mobile solutions as well as content.
At DAT, we pride ourselves in the wide range of skills our multidisciplinary and highly talented team has to offer.
DAT offers unparalleled mobile solutions.
We own the biggest network across Africa with dedicated local presence and intelligent services, working together to shorten time to market and deliver greater profitability for our clients. Our purpose is what makes us truly different.
- Burkina Faso
- Congo Brazzaville
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Ivory Coast
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
We constantly keep our eyes open to new ideas and we welcome any opportunity to expand our partner network.
If you are a mobile operator, a technology provider or a TV channel – or if you just want to find out more about how we can collaborate – feel free to contact us.
In order to achieve our goals we need:
People who believe in Africa the same way we do
People who are passionate about their work and
People who are not afraid to try!
We have openings for the following positions:
- Marketing & Innovation
- Project/Product Managers
- Content Manager /Editor
- Public Relations supervisor
- Account Management
- Sales Representative
- Support Center
- Web developer
- Database Manager
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Quality Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Management Controller
Product Manager Job Description
About Digital Afrique Telecom
Digital Afrique Telecom (DAT) is a leading telecom VASP (Value-Added Services Provider) with a presence in 20+ countries in Africa. The group have signed agreements and partnered with more 30+ mobile operators, reaching about 110 million mobile subscribers on the continent. We are now searching for « Product Manager » to lead strategic products in line with our African roadmap.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships aimed at developing the product you are assigned to
- Oversee product testing in close relationship with the technical teams and partners (UAT sheets)
- Write product sales presentations by identifying Unique Selling Propositions
- Train country managers on the product and assist them in selling the products to partners
- Manage the product throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Act as a product evangelist within the company
- Manage a set of telecoms products from the stage of idea generation to prospection, sales negotiations, and closure
- Act as point of the first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with the various teams
- Provide useful market and competition information that will help in successfully develop the product you are assigned to
- Manage the product team placed under your responsibility
- Employer: Digital Afrique Telecom
- Place of assignment: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
- Travel: where and when needed, can reach 25-40% of work time
- Reports to: Business Development Director based in Abidjan
- Female applications are encouraged
- Graduate of a renowned business school
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Strong marketing and sales knowledge
- Previous successful experience in the ICT sector or FMCG at similar level of responsibility in a marketing or sales department
- Education: BSc, MBA, equivalent diploma in Management, Marketing or Sale
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience
- English is a must for this position
- An international experience or position with a telecom operator will be a plus
- Very competitive package. Includes a fixed amount with incentives according to the internal practice of the company.
- Sensitive to customer satisfaction
- Assertiveness and leadership
- Empathy (good listener)
- Fluent English & French
- Negotiation skills
- Preciseness and rigor to provide forecast
- Business/result oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telecom or ICT market segment
How to apply: send your resume in English and French to firstname.lastname@example.org